Batteries for Yachts & Boats in Gibraltar & the Costa del Sol
The Platinum Leisure battery range is packed with the following benefits:
- Envelope and Fibre Glass separation for longer life.
- Thick Grid Technology for Greater Capacity and Deep cycle durability.
- Central Degassing Channels, all gasses through a single gassing point to be safely exhausted through the Caravan or Boat (excluding 6140L, 6190L and 6225L).
- Magic Eye For instant charge and electrolyte condition (Gives indication when to charge or top up electrolyte). Fitted on all (excluding 6140L, 6190L and 6225L).
- Carry handle to enable easy and safe handling when transporting to and from application.
- Powerful Cold Cranking Durability for Boat Engine starts and Caravan Motor-mover Parking systems.
- Fast charge capability, less charging more relaxing.
Technology For Marine & Leisure
Thick-Grid Technology – Lifestyle batteries feature a plate construction that packs more active material in each cell, increasing electrical capacity and improving the deep cycling capability.
Envelope Separators – Lifestyle batteries utilise a microporous polyethylene separator that fully encloses each battery plate, providing greater resistance to vibration and extending service life.
Central Degassing – During normal operation a lead-acid battery generates a small volume of hydrogen gas. Lifestyle batteries feature a degassing system that channels all gasses through a single point, allowing any emissions to be exhausted externally from the boat or caravan for added safety.
Flame Arrest – Each Lifestyle Marine and Leisure product has a device located within the degassing system that protects against the risk of gas combustion within the battery, from an external source of ignition. This increases the on-board safety, allowing the battery to be located within the living area of the boat or caravan.
State of Charge Indicator – Lifestyle Marine and Leisure batteries come complete with a device that provides an easy to comprehend visual indication of the battery’s condition. This useful feature prevents the battery being used when in need of topping-up or charging.
Tough Carry Handle – each battery has a tough, plastic carry handle to improve portability.
|Product Reference||V||Ah C20||SAE||Length mm||Width mm||Case height mm||TL Height mm||Layout||Terminal||Hold Downs||Kg||Cycles DOD @50%|
|Platinum Marine - Sealed|
|Platinum Marine - Flooded|